Business Management, Personal and Productivity Consulting
SMALL BUSINESS TO COMPANY DIRECTORS
We can assist in modifying your current behaviours and your current business outlook. Turning everything around and having that business work for you. Giving you the free time you deserve and need, to enjoy life.
We specialise in the correction of time management. Designing and developing procedures and structure to ensure the business works for you, instead of you working for the business.
If you feel that your business and/or position within the business is holding you back from the enjoying the life you deserve, don’t wait. Please contact us for a free short open and confidential discussion, to see what we can do for you. Remember, with all your money, you can’t buy time. But you can make time with or without money, just with some learned decisions.
What do we do?
- One on one employee management training
- Personal and business mentoring
- Continuous improvement strategies
- Time management and organisation structure
How do you benefit?
- Increase Profits
- Increase in Personal Time
- Improvement of Health
- Increase of personal wealth
- Expert Impartial advise – Problem solving
- Improve communication and personal skills
- Develop leadership and management qualities
- Increase confidence and motivation
- Increase Company and Project Profits
- Correction of time deficiencies
- Project Cohesion
- Continuous Improvement Strategies
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- Improved Customer/client relationships
- Work Life Balance
- Improved Skill Sets
- Manage Roles and Responsibilities
- Employee engagement
- Employee self worth and commitment
- Manifest positive results and achievement of goals to enrich and transform your life
- Learning how best to collaborate with managers across business functions
- Raising constructive tensions
- Curbing absenteeism, tardiness and employee turnover
- Effectively delivering criticism and discipline
- Developing your personal management style
- Bringing the Best out of Yourself and Your Team
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Leadership Success
- Organisational Skills
- Increase profits
- Increase time to carry out Hobbies
- Work/life Balance
- Better Health
- Happier Family Unit
- Longer and More Holidays
- Shorter Work Weeks
- Mini Retirements
- Less Stress and Anxiety
Who do we do it for?
Business Owners, Business Managers, Entrepreneurs, Business Supervisors, Students and High Level fast track professionals.