ELEMENTARY / HIGH SCHOOL / TERTIARY / CONTINUING EDUCATION
The pressures of school life can damage students and their families. If your child finds it difficult to
complete assignments on time, keep their grades up, create goals or loses the passion for what they love, just because it’s too overwhelming. Then we may be able to help.
HOW TO STOP BEING A TIME WASTER AND AVOID 'BURNOUT'
The one thing that all students have in common is that they are time poor. This comes from the constant struggle of school life, personal life and commitments. Gathering bad habits along the way, instead of being taught how to operate with intent and accuracy.
Being an efficient and effective student are skills that are taught. You are not born with them. The Bilgola Group will teach, give you the key and skills to have time work for you instead of time always being against you.
We find at The Bilgola Group one common denominator in student life is ‘burnout’. Student stress and anxiety forms the framework of the misuse of time, with this it forms a “soft spot” or weakness in your social life, school life or home life.
The Bilgola Group can teach you how to stop spinning your wheels, how to stop being a time waster. Giving you not only time back for yourself, but with the people that are most important to you – your family and friends.
What do we do?
At The Bilgola Group, we specialize in the art of dramatically organizing your time, so that you can get some fun back into your life. We do this via various pathways, that are tried and proven within multiple companies and people in all positions, both in Australia and Canada.
How do you benefit?
- Time to breath
- Time to do the things you love
- Less stress – managing your time can directly reduce your stress level. Fewer surprises. Fewer tight deadlines. Less rushing from task-to-task and place-to-place.
- Less rework – being organized results in less rework and mistakes.
- Less wasted time – when you know what you need to do, you waste less time in idle activities. You can start having some WINS in your life and be one step ahead of the game.
- More opportunities – being on top of your time produces more opportunities.
- Improve your reputation – your time management reputation will proceed you.
- Get more done – of course, being productive is one of the main goals of time management. When you are aware of what you need to do, you are able to better manage your workload.
- Less effort – a common misconception is that time management takes extra effort. It is the exact opposite; proper time management makes your life easier. Things take less effort no matter how you apply these life skills.
- More time where it matters – managing your time is allotting your time where it has the most impact. Time management allows you to spend your time on the things that matter most to you.
- Less life friction and problems – we all create our own problems? Whether it is a forgotten assignment or missed appointment, not managing your time results in increased life friction. Avoid creating your own problems by planning and preparing for your day.
- More free time – with all of your money you cannot buy time, but you can make time with or without money just with some learnt decisions.
Who do we do it for?
All students, elementary through to college and university.